Careers at Greensmith
Marketing Assistant/ Content Strategist – For Immediate Hire!
Greensmith, the internal marketing division of Arett Sales, is a seeking an organized, detail-oriented, and task focused individual with stellar communication skills to join our fast-paced digital & print ad agency.
Greensmith specializes in the garden, gift, home, and hardware industry, among others. Independent garden centers are our niche but don’t let the smell of fresh flowers fool you. We work in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking is our superpower. Our marketing team bounces from left to right brain at the drop of a hat. We’re looking for a take charge kind of person with attention to detail – but loves to create, engage, and develop unique content.
If this sounds exciting and fun…then you are our type of person. Use your organizational and communication skills to support the Creative and Marketing teams in the day-to-day projects. This role will consist of several functions including performing administrative duties, scheduling, and coordinating marketing projects, client account management, content development and copywriting, and other specified marketing tasks as needed.
In addition to your application and resume, sending examples of your previous creative work and/or projects is required along with the completion of our pre-screening questionnaire to be considered. Email: email@example.com
- Assist with the content development and gathering of marketing materials and collateral
- Maintain assigned accounts while developing new accounts.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal personnel
- Marketing sales and communication, both internal and external
- Process correspondence and paperwork related to accounts effectively, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Maintain client database
- Help develop client facing marketing plans and proposals, while identifying budgets
- Support the marketing and creative team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Evaluate marketing data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Assist in print marketing distribution evaluation and placing print or digital orders with vendors
- Proofread and editing of various projects
- Create persuasive and engaging writing content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases. Storytelling, conceptualization, and virtualization skills needed.
- Develop a content strategy based on a company’s or client’s business objectives and a customer’s or end user’s needs.
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle
- Create and maintain marketing/content calendars and content migration plans
- Work with Core Team to conceptualize and develop strategies to meet projects goals
- Provide project-specific administrative support to VP of Marketing, Creative Director, sales management, and other marketing staff.
- Stay up to date on industry evolution in print and digital environments
- Min. 2 years of experience in office environment, preferably advertising agency environment.
- 2 years marketing copywriting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, experience in Excel.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication with internal and external principles
- Knowledge of Direct Mail or Shared Mail demographic information a plus
- Knowledge of core Adobe Creative Cloud applications a plus
We are a hybrid team, however, this position requires you to be in the office full time min. M–F 9:00am-5:30pm during your probationary period. Please make sure you are able to reliably commute to and from our offices.
This position is available immediately.
Apply Now via Indeed