Careers at Greensmith
Strategic Creative Graphic & Web Designer, Mid-Level – For Immediate Hire!
Greensmith is seeking a talented strategic creative designer with 2–3 years of experience in both graphic and web design, social media, and WordPress development to join our creative team on a full-time basis. If you are a highly motivated and ambitious individual passionate about great design and program development and interested in managing multiple client relationships efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment – then you’re the one for us!
You will never be bored!
- Your day will be filled with multiple projects – it is important that you are adept at prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
- Design beautiful print marketing materials, websites, logos, social media and more for a large array of small to medium-sized businesses, manufacturers and for in-house marketing
- Plan unique user interfaces that involve creative concepts and innovative strategies for websites and email marketing
- Work with web development team to build and layout optimal responsive website designs
- Participate in marketing program development, both print & digital, in an environment where input and creative abilities are encouraged and relied upon
- Build visuals that speak to our clients and engage their audiences
- Enjoy tackling the challenges offered by each project, from idea conception to fine-tuning the last detail of a finished product
- Collaborate with teammates to determine project scopes and timeframes
- Work directly with clients, communicating and developing relationships as projects progress
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or design, advertising, marketing, or a related field
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator plus WordPress, Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of QuarkXpress, a plus
- Film production, editing, and photography, a plus
- Understanding of retail advertising and product placement
- Proactive self-starter with an intellectual interest in emerging technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Successful relationship management abilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to weave through diverse clientele and competing agendas
- Proficient in a Mac OS X environment
We are a hybrid team, however, this position requires you to be in the office full time min. M–F 9:00am-5:30pm during your probationary period. Please make sure you are able to reliably commute to and from our offices.
This position is available immediately.
Apply Now on Indeed